What's On Board
Dream. Drift. Discover.
24 Hour Use of Kayak
Headlamps & Battery Fans
All boats have:
- Small battery-operated fans
- *Batteries for fans (please turn them off when not in use. )
- A small cooler (can hold a few drinks or sandwiches)
- Battery lights (please turn off when not in use)
- SOLAR powered USB port to charge phones and cameras (NOT THE SAME AS NORMAL ELECTRICITY. No large devices such as hair dryers, flat irons, computers etc..)
- Fresh Bed linens – sheets, blankets (winter), pillowcases that are washed after each guest. If you are on for longer stays we change them as needed.
- Bath towels and clothespins to hang them
- Bug spray (but you may want to bring your own). The bugs aren’t an issue during the day, and although they aren’t terrible at night, during dusk (the hour during/after sunset) they do come out for a bit.
- Sunscreen (please don’t take it with you) (Located in the basket)
- Biodegradable Shampoo/Conditioner/soap (Located in the basket)
- First Aid Kit (located in the basket)
- Headlamps (THEY ARE NOT WATERPROOF)
- Solar shower. This is like a camp-bag that heats in the sun.
- Tanks of water to fill the shower (we still suggest bringing your own drinking water). We refill the solar shower as needed.
- Porto Potty and toilet paper (which we empty and clean, hence the cleaning fee). Please only throw toilet paper in the toilet – no paper towels.
- One to two kayaks with paddles (depending on a number of guests) which you can have unlimited use of. Most of our kayaks are tandems but we have some singles for solo travelers. There are some awesome mangrove-lined channels near the boat you can explore that feels like you are in another world.
- Life Jackets and all necessary safety equipment required by the Coast Guard. You must be able to swim for safety reasons
- Sunshade biminis (for the summer months)